- This programme aims to equip Malaysian graduates with the necessary skills and experience to thrive in the corporate world. The 12-month programme blends intensive soft skills classroom training and on-the-job training opportunities, offering practical skills and real-life experience to a build strong foundation for a successful future
- To provide the graduate with relevant knowledge, skills, exposure and tools to increase their value for employability to the market.
- This programme is an 12-month programme for young talents to level-up. The programme includes a blend of intensive soft skills classroom training and on-the-job training to offer practical skills and real-life experience to a build strong foundation for a successful future and a bright future.
- Officer, Information & Communication Technology (3 vacancies)
- Officer, Telecommunications Infrastructure (2 vacancies)
- Malaysia citizenship
- Graduated Degree Holder (Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering Technology (Telecommunications), or related)
- Age 30 years old and below
- Allowance – RM2,000.00/month
- SOSCO, EIS, EPF
- Leave, Sick Leave
- Good working environment
- Opportunity to learn and develop new skills
- Soft skill training
- On-the-Job Training
Menara MITC, Ayer Keroh, Melaka